Monday, October 20, 2008

Homecoming


The "glow" application added just the right touch to this
already beautiful picture.

I love that I was able to capture them just being
boys.

The river was the perfect background!

I used my flash, but turned it to where it would
bounce of the ceiling. This created a fill effect and
brought just the right amount of light in the right
places.
This was a very fun and photogenic couple.



When D. crossed his arms, I didn't correct it, but
used it to my advantage and had L. put her hand on
his arm. A good pose for friends!


I had so much fun with this shoot. These teens were off to their schools' homecoming and I was able to be apart of their excitement. Each couple was different and I enjoyed finding those differences and using them to my, and their, advantage. Thanks, C., for asking me to do this for them!








1 comment:

Kim Rogers said...

Ashley, I would like to order some pictures. You sent me an e-mail to my old account that I never check. My number is 495-6569. Give me a call and I will place an order, Thanks, Kim