Thursday, February 5, 2009

The story behind the name.

Jonathan was just a month old when I took this picture. I'd had the idea in my head for long time and was going to use it as a scrapbook page in his album. I told my husband that I wanted to add the text "baby feet" at the bottom. So when I began my business and was thinking about a name, I couldn't get this picture out of my head. I took this picture for a couple of reasons. First of all, I love foot pictures. Second, Jonathan was our smallest baby and I wanted to capture how small his feet were compared to my other two children. As I thought about the picture and the meaning of it for me, I thought about how I love to capture those kind of memories when I take pictures. I like to call them "babyfeet moments." I knew that if I didn't get a picture of his feet soon that I would lose the opportunity because babies grow so quickly.

I take great pleasure in taking pictures of events and life in action because that's what we want to remember and it's what life's made of...making memories out of life's smallest moments.

No comments: