Friday, March 20, 2009

Getting My Name Out

My husband and I went to local furniture store tonight looking for a sectional. The first employee that greeted us was a girl named Rachel. I asked her for her last name because a girl named Rachel email me recently for some info. It wasn't the same person, but while explaining why I asked for her last name, I told her I was a photographer. She asked my business name and I told her. She then said, "Oh, your name and business sound familiar. I've heard about you!" I was so excited and just beamed at Stephen. Thanks to whoever you are for the word of mouth!!! Please keep it up! To encourage you, I'm going to start a referal program. I'm not sure yet of the details. I'll let you know something soon. (Kristen, you'll sure be getting something! Thanks for sharing the pics of your shoot on your facebook. I think I've done shoots for 2 friends of yours!)

No comments: