Wednesday, June 3, 2009

A Big Surprise!

I found out in March that I am expecting baby number 4. Ever since, I have been extremely sick and every move has been an effort. At 11 weeks, I went in for a routine check up and no heartbeat could be found, so my obgyn ordered a sonogram. After previously having had a miscarriage, I prepared myself for the worst. I was in no way prepared for news the sonographer gave me. There was indeed a heartbeat...actually, there were two! TWO! I couldn't believe it. We're going to have twins sometime in November. We're excited that we're going to have twins, but I already have 3 young children so with taking care of them, homeschooling and being horribly sick, I found myself freaking out a little bit! I don't know how we're going to do this, but I know that day by day and grace by grace we're going to get through it.
Ashley

1 comment:

Heather said...

This is AWESOME news! We are so excited for your news.