Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Apples and Pumpkins=Fall Promo!

Can you believe fall will be here shortly? I am very excited about it, especially since it will be cooler! Fall is my favorite season. I love everything about it. I love the changes of the colors, the smells, the cooler weather, the events and the overall ambiance it brings. My family has such a fun time during the fall. It inspires creativity and we love being out in the midst of it.

With that said, I am pleased to announce another promo!! This fall the promo will be all about apples and pumpkins and we are going to be outside, weather and children permitting of course! We'll have fun with apples in September and will do our shoots at a pumpkin patch in October. For those of you who take advantage of the fall promo, you will receive $25 off your sitting fee! Book your shoot by August 31 and receive $35 off your sitting fee! This one will not last as long as the others, unfortunately, so please go ahead and book your shoot now. This year's fall promotion will take place September 1-October 18. Everyone ready? Break out your overalls and let's have fun!
Ashley

No comments: