Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Introducing the Bailey Twins!

The twins are finally here! Drew Richards and Benjamin Wallace Bailey were born Wednesday, November 11, 11 minutes apart. Drew entered the world at 10:59am and Ben arrived at 11:10am. Notice all the 11's! We got a kick out of that! I had an amazing delivery and the boys were healthy. We were able to go home 2 days later. The transition has been smooth and everyone is adjusting well.

With the help of my best friend (and 3 of her little elves) I recently took pictures of the twins. I can't believe they are almost 2 weeks old. These past two weeks have been a blur, but I have so much to be thankful for. They are healthy and well loved. The kids, even my youngest now, love them so much. I am one blessed woman!


Mr. Ben: Little body, loud voice!


Gentle Drew: Must have his little brother by his side to be happy.

Cuddly little teddy bears.



Sweet peas.

No comments: