Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Drew and Ben at 1 month.

Here are my sweet babies at one month. The time has passed by so quickly! Their physical features are ever changing, especially little Ben. They're also developing their own personalities! Drew has turned out to be the calm, yet constantly hungry one. When he's not hungry he's content to sit in the bouncer and look around for long lengths of time. Little Ben is demanding and always wants to be held. He doesn't really like the swing or bouncer, just our arms. I don't get a lot done around the house, but I have to constantly remind myself that my first priority is to be a mom to these little ones and their brothers and sister and a wife to my husband. If I have done these things well, then I am happy (even if there are crumbs under the dirty dinner table, dishes in the sink and vomiting laundry baskets)!
Drew



Ben

No comments: