Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Baby Joseph

This sweet little babe is my neighbor's son. Our daughter's play together often and they are a sweet family. I offered to take his pictures for a couple of reasons. First of all, he is mom's first boy. Also, I think every parent should have their newborn photographed. That little one will never be this size again. Babies grow so quickly!

While my cousin watched my little ones, I ran across the street and spent a few minutes holding and posing this wee thing. At a week and a half, he was already rolling over! After placing a space heater close to the couch he was laying on, I placed my hand on his back to keep him still. He calmed down quickly and I shot away for the few seconds he wasn't moving. This little one was a squirmy wormy!!



This one is my favorite! Mom didn't have time to get dressed for pics, so I just used her hand. She liked this idea.


See this cool couch? It's round! I would love to own one of these to use for a prop!!


Peek a boo!

No comments: