Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Family Pictures-The Bailey's and Wilkerson's

 My best friend and I, along with our husbands, took our kids to a local river this weekend to take family pictures.  The scenery is gorgeous anytime, but especially this time of year.  Between our two families there were 4 adults and 10 kids.  It was wild and crazy, but lots of fun.  We've been trying to pin down a date for a long time to take her family pictures, but have been unsuccessful.  This weekend, however, we were able to get both families together so that she could be the button pusher for my family photos and I could take hers as well.  We've been best friends for almost 10 years and our kids have grown up together so this was also a great time to take some pictures of the kids together as well as very special.

                                                           The Bailey's (My Family)


The Bailey and Wilkerson Clan







The Wilkerson's










No comments: