Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Her Feet

I love the following photos!  They were spur of the moment shots that will probably be my favorites for a long time.

A friend from church emailed me the other day and asked me if I would replicate a picture she saw for a project she's working on for our Church's upcoming Father/Daughter dance.  It's called "On Daddy's Toes" and is a picture of a baby girl standing on her father's toes in a tutu and leggings.  I said yes and quickly called my new friend, Sarah, who is also the wife our new worship leader.  She has a daughter the age of the girl in the picture and I figured she would also have a tutu and some leggings.  She did!  She then called her hubby and asked if he would model with his daughter and he was more than willing.  We met at our church the next morning when he arrived for work and took some shots in the sanctuary.  I'm pleased with how they turned out.




 As I was figuring out what my settings would be, Sarah was standing in front of me so I took some shots of her feet for test shots.  I always get rid of my test shots because they're usually not worth keeping, but I loved what resulted.  The perspective to me is unique and makes quite a statement about her.  I love it!

No comments: