Saturday, May 24, 2008

Picture Perfect











This photo session is what I'm all about. I had the privilege of taking pictures of a dear friend and her family. Ingrid and I worked together teaching two year olds this year and my daughter and her son were in the same class. She painted the hallway in my house so I, inturn, took pictures of her family. We met up at the River Walk and quickly found a great spot for the shoot. The river made a beautiful backdrop and the overcast weather created the perfect lighting. A train passed on a nearby track, which caught sweet Christopher's attention and resulted in some precious pictures. What made the biggest difference is that everyone was so relaxed and I simply captured images as they enjoyed one another. Thanks Smith Family for a great experience!

No comments: